Thursday, July 12, 2007

What Would Be Your Answer IF

What would you answer IF your ex-gf/bf come asking you these questions?

Why did I let you go?
Errrmm….cause you didn’t wanna keep me.

Can I win you back?
What do you think I am, a tournament?

I am very much happy with you back then..
Oh really???

I still love you...
That’s surprising

I wish I could turn back time and do things right.
That sounds very familiar

When did we last talk?
Ages ago

Can you go with me?
I can’t and I won’t

Hey, can I give you/ask for a ride?
Nope

Were you able to move on when I have not?
Yes and that’s why we’re not in the same time zone

I regret losing you.
Luckily I don’t regret anything

I cannot keep my promise to you..
Then don’t make any promises you can’t keep

My parents do not like you.
Who cares

My friends say we don't look good together.
They have a good point

You look good today.
I look good everyday

You have changed...
And you’re still the same…..how pathetic

No comments: