Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Back To Work Again

Finally, the day has come when each of us have go to back to work after enjoying several days without having dressed up for office.


However, yesterday (Monday) I fully utilized my final day of holiday. Late in the afternoon, my girlfriend drove me to BDC as I normally prefered to search for my giant size t-shirt from one shop sitauted just behind H&L supermarket. To our amazement, we found out that the shop has moved....or prolly shut down.


Instead, we found one Bata shop squeezed in between two handphone shops. We went inside one of the handphone shop, pretending to look for something whereas we had no intention of buying anything related to handphone....lol.


After that, we went into H&L supermarket.....just to enjoy the coolness of their air-conditioning system. We managed to buy one packet of Cadbury dunno what lah for our friend, MK. Then we decided to have a drink at the nearby Malay coffeshop.





The decor of that place was not bad actually.....except for the emptiness and the workers who walked like dead people. Somtimes I pity the shop owners who employ these type of people to run their business.





While my girlfriend was busy messaging MK, I managed to take some snap shots of that place.....which is situated beside a curtain shop.... or an interior design shop I think. Funny thing is, nowadays people seems to use their 'talents' to colour their premises instead of improving their business.





Anyway, both me and my girlfriend decided to go for dinner at my friend's place, casa davide. She picked me up about 7pm, along with another friend of ours, Oscar De La Renta....or should I address him as CHH. Again we were disappointed as casa davide was closed and in the end, we opted to meet MK at Java Juice.




The operator, who is also a friend of mine, decorated the place quite nicely and also simple, I should say. My girlfriend had chicken & lamb grill while both MK and Oscar De La Renta had Fillio Chicken.....if I guessed correctly.





One thing I really like about that place is the water pouring counter and the washing cabinets....very clean indeed. Not to mention the two big fans that made the place cooler......as I don't approve of hot and crowded places.





So....finally back from work and now all I look forward to is my next post....stay tuned yea?

1 comment:

Tiffany L said...

B, it's cadbury bites. Not Cadbury dunno what lah.

and MK had the beef burger at java juice, remember? :)