Friday, June 8, 2007

One Manly Lady Driver and Spending Friday Night At Jalan Song


I'm just referring to one colleague of mine...she looks tiny and innocent but actually, she's what we usually refer to as *kecik kecik cili padi*. Look at her and you'll believe what I say.

The Innocent Lady Alonso


I must admit that I'm come across plenty of female drivers and believe me when I say she's one hell of a female driver....the next Fernando Alonso maybe??? She definitely can drive better than most guys I ever know......dangerous lah.


Anyway, she and my girlfriend picked me up for our *yamcha* session at Jalan Song's Peach Garden on Friday night. This became our backup plan as our original intention of partying at Victoria Arm was cancelled due to lack of *proper planning*.


Over there, most of the time I would order my favourite food.....chicken don. My girlfriend, who loves Japanese food, went on to order Japanese omelet. She wanted to let me try but I somehow managed to avoid the temptation.


Chicken Don....my favourite


Japanese omelet

Few moments after that, our friend (CHH) came along...and started to talk about people at his workplace. Surprisingly, both me and Lady Alonso know the person he was talking about. Now that CHH found out about that guy's *horrible past*, I bet CHH can't wait to *bully* that guy in the office tomorrow.


Oh well, as it turns out that we have to work on Saturday, I intend to stop for now and sign back in again when I more stuff to blog about....hopefully by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha..Lady Alonso? Mengada-ngada saja.