Friday, June 22, 2007

Questions & Answers

1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you go to the bathroom?
Door closed

2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
By myself

3. It's your best friends birthday, do you buy them a gift even if they didn't get you one?
Of course I’ll buy them gift

4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time?
Depends on the total amount….but small amount over a period of time will do

5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Reasonably level according to the music I’m listening to

6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Prefer beach

7. When do you brush your teeth?
All the time….LOL

8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
I don’t’ watch scary movies

9. Soft bed or firm?
I can sleep on both

10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about with some friends?
Out with some friends of course

12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
Peace

13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
Close friends

14. What are your plans for October?
Visit my malay friends during Hari Raya

15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Switzerland

16. What is your ideal profession?
Manager of Liverpool Football Club

17. Are you close to your Mom and Dad?:
My mum

18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome?
Poverty

20. Do you kiss on a first date?
Nope, that’s rude

21. Is there anyone that you regret ever meeting?
I don’t really look back into the past

22. Rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10?
7

24. Do you like any of your friends a little more than just a friend?
Yeah

25. Do you like to drive?
I prefer to be ‘driven’

27. If you found out that you were going to be a parent, what would you do?
Tell my parents

29. A weekend in Las Vegas or Miami?
Can I take both?

30. When you go to the store, do you have a list or just buy random things?
Randomly

33. You're having a bad day, what's one thing that can make your day better?
Sleep and sleep and sleep

34. Tanning bed?
No thank you

35. Is there anything you would change about your body if you could?
Yeah….my big belly

36. You wake up in an unfamiliar place, what is your first reaction?
Go back to sleep

37. Is there anything that you should be doing right now?
Errrmmm….sleep?

39. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Stewed pork rice

40. Your phone rings at 4 am, who do you expect it to be?
I have no idea coz I won’t realize it ring

1 comment:

Tiffany L said...

#24.. i wonder who..