Thursday, June 7, 2007

How Simple Can Life Be?

I love my life the way it is now....some of you might call it boring but I definately would call it SIMPLE.

Since few years back, I chose to ONLY to keep in touch with few friends, majority of them now are my colleagues while some of them play football.

One friend of mine, who is also my colleague, spend most of his time with me, driving me around in his FULLY MODIFIED car.....WELL, not to the extend that he's gonna race with Fernando Alsonso lar.

Fuuyyyooohhh........

I should say we both get along pretty well coz we both have one thing in common...........SMOKING (hehehe).....and of coz to the lesser extend, computer related stuff, handphone and football.


Some more meters.....

I can practically meet these few colleagues of mine for breakfast/lunch everyday and they alwyas have somthing or someone to talk about.....amazing huh???


However, I seldom spend dinner time with my girlfriend so we decided to have dinner after work today. Since it was raining heavily, we both agreed to stop at Tracy's Kitchen coz according to her, the place has a nice shade to avoid getting wet. (clever ley)



Cool giant unbrellas......


As usual, I ordered my pork leg rice while she ordered Pak Loh chicken......and I ordered some pak loh eggs as side order. In addition, the place also serve other stuff like vege, curry and ice-cream.





After dinner, we went home straight as she was preparing her night-out plans with our friend.....to enjoy clams at third mile. I opted to skip this plan of hers as I wanted to get some rest at home.


Tomorrow few of us were supposed to spend some crazy time at Merdeka Palace's VICTORIA ARMS. However, the plan is not confirmed yet so we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning. The thing is that we're all required to work this Saturday....or else it would be one damn happening night.



Well, lets hope I have something interesting to blog about as the weekends are just around the corner but for now, I'm signing off.

No comments: