Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hectic Week All The Way



I've not been posting anything much this whole week.......been very busy throughout these few days. First of all, I returned to my bowling training.....after missing out for nearly three weeks due to my injury.

Secondly, the Internet connection was pretty lousy at the office so I had to bring some of my work back home to do. Two days ago, I sent my bowling ball for total *overhaul*........I changed the drilling and it costs me a whopping RM90.00.

At the end, I found that I need to buy a wrist guard to help me improve my game.....and it will cost me another RM280.00. Moreover, one of our colleague, which is my girlfriend's best *toilet buddy* has left for her trip to Bangkok so I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with her so that she doesn't feel *lonely*.


The thing is that, my girlfriend is also crazy about having a hamster at home so she spend quite some time snooping around town for hamster cage. I was supposed to accompany her on Saturday but the damn fucking weather was so fucking hot that I almost dehydrated by staying outdoor.

Furthermore, now is the off-season for English football so practically I quite bored at home during the weekends.....nothing to watch on the screen. *sigh*

However, few days ago I received an e-mail promoting the latest online auction site in Malaysia, www.ejunction.com.my. From what I can see, its still in the preliminary stages and the best thing is that, I'm quite sure this site is operated by people from Kuching.*proud*

I signed up and *verified* my membership status on the spot.....and my reward was RM20.00 credited into my account.......not bad for a start. Although there's not many item currently listed, I'm optimistic that the number will grow in the near future.

Anyway, I can't wait for the Spanish La-Liga to play their final league match tonight. My favourite Barcelona is still hopeful to snatch the title from Real Madrid at the last minute, provided that Barcelona does not lose their match and Real Madrid lose

Meanwhile, I'm still deciding on going back to play futsal as my buddies are having a two hour session at SportsPlanet on Monday.....need to regain my fitness back if I decide to be actively back in bowling.

So I guess that's about it for this time....hopefully the next coming week will be better.

No comments: