Sunday, June 3, 2007

Welcome To My First Post



Previously, I used to spend a lot of time playing futsal with my friends.....until injury struck my left knee, roughly about six months ago.




Since then, I have not been touching any football neither did I visit any futsal courts.







My kind friend has been keeping me updated with all the interesting stuff that goes on and off the court....damn....I sure miss da old fusal days.




Now then, thanks to my same friend, I got back into bowling.....after retiring for 13 years. Unbelieveable huh?







The first few games were horrible....imagine you're involved in the training of Khidmat Negara.




Fortunately, my current employer told me to join up with their bowling team and before I knew it, I was drafted into training.....again.




That was six months ago...and after weeks and months of training, I managed to shoot down 243 pins in a league match. Not bad afterall for an old guy like me.




Even after accomplishing that, I still have the desire to play futsal again...weird eh. Well, who knows, you might see me in action soon....lol.




That's all folks....will keep you guys updated on other stuff next time.


No comments: