Monday, June 4, 2007

Enjoying The Long Holidays

Thanks to the Sarawak government, I'm enjoying my holidays which started on last Thursday until today.

For a start, I went for a BBQ session at my colleague's (CYY) place on Thursday night, of coz along with my girlfriend who is also working at the same office....:). Few of our colleagues were there as well, taking the opportunity to enjoy yummy food and not to mention the endless gossiping sessions.


The next day, few of them went off for Gawai visiting at the kampung of my other female colleague (NR), which I think is situated somewhere near Mt. Singai. I chose to stay at home, doing my work, which I don't have to (just hoping that my will notice my hardwork, chehhhwahhh).


At night, we went of to CYY's place again....this time to finish off the leftovers from the BBQ session on Thurs nite. Apparently, one of our fren, only managed to eat that much on Thurs nite until she can't really move and then fell asleep on the couch.


There was nothing much to do on Sat so I decided to shop for my "long-lost" slippers with CYY. We went to both Lea Centre at Hopoh and Sarawak Plaza but came home empty handed. Talk about one of the biggest shoe supplier in the Sarawak, they seems to run out of stock for big size stuffs.






At last on Sun. I managed to buy one pair of simple but nice looking slippers when my girlfriend drove me all the way to Robinson General Store (opp. Central Police Station). At the same time, my gf was so happy that I bought her one pair of slippers as well.....oh well, that cost nothing compared to what she have been doing for me all these while.

We went on to Kenyalang Park where I bought two plastic casing for my phone. And surprisingly, we met CYY who was going to register his 'investment' with Cash Sweep....hehehe.






Ok people....my next post will be up soon...tomorrow perhaps? But for now, chaos....

No comments: